Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Planet ShanChan YouTube Launch!

          This blog is a place where I can write about anything on my mind at the moment. It is a place to talk to you guys about the things currently going on in my life. It is a journal. It is a way to help others going through the same things. It is a way for us to form sort of an online family!
          Now that family will be expanding! I have created a YouTube channel that will be a companion to this blog! I am so excited about this news! Now we can communicate in both formats. Plus, I have so many things to share with you guys. Some of it I really thought a visual was just easier to understand. But all video posts will still be accompanied with a corresponding blog post.
          I struggled to try to decide on a post schedule. In the past I would say I would post and life would happen..I think you guy deserve better. So this time I will be very real with you guys. I hope to post at least once a week. But again that may not happen. So I will just say that I will post when I can. If you want to be sure not to miss anything, then subscribe and hit the bell to receive notifications when I post. In fact, I am filming a short video on this subject. So stay tuned you guys, lots of good things coming down the pipeline!

No comments:

Post a Comment